Monday, July 9, 2012

Hello

So this is my first "perspective" I guess. I'm so excited to be starting this blog. You'll see more features coming soon but I just wanted to get this thing started. I've had this Blogger account since January but really didn't know what it was going to be about. With recent changes in my life (next post) this blog now has a purpose. 
Yesterday was my half birthday. Yes I acknowledge it, don't really celebrate it but I felt this was a great time to start this blog. 

I titled this blog The Ever Changing perspective of Essceejulies because I thought it reflected my various interests and the mere fact that we are all dynamic beings. Looking back I didn't know how prophetic of a title that would be in my life. 

Just for clarification on the meaning of Essceejulies which I normally write this way eSsCeeJulies is just my internet moniker. Its my first 2 initials spelled out and Julies is a variant of my last name. If you call me Julies or Julie that's ok, but it isn't my name. I'll reveal my full name at a later point in time.


The main focus is to share this new journey of my life that was started by being diagnosed with a life changing disease. This disease has and will definitely change my perspective on things.

No comments :